6 The Green is a delightful imaginatively converted Grade II listed thatched cottage dating back to the 17th Century, which offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the tranquil surroundings with all the comfort of a modern conversion overlooking the Village Green.
Exposed beams, a stylish, modern interior and a pretty garden with patio area and seating.
It is the perfect rural getaway for 1-4 people surrounded by beautiful countryside, within easy reach of Bury St Edmunds, Mildenhall, Thetford, Cambridge, Newmarket and the M11/A14.
Less than 2 hours from London.
The cottage is well placed for several wedding venues, including Hengrave Hall, Culford Park and Tuddenham Mill so is an ideal self-catering option for families and friends attending a special occasion locally.
The accommodation is well provisioned:
- Large, well-stocked kitchen/diner with oven, hob, fridge/freezer and seating for 4
- Utility room with washing machine, dishwasher & microwave
- Spacious living room with sofa/arm chairs, dining table/chairs, Smart TV and a DVD player, CD player, DVDs, books and board games as well as extra blankets.
- Log burner.
- Central heating.
- 2 good sized bedrooms. Large ground floor Master Bedroom has as a fabulous King size bed and the 2nd bedroom (access via a spiral staircase) is a spacious twin, which can be made up as a Super King at request.
- Spacious bathroom with double ended bath with shower over.
- Travel cot (bedlinen not provided) and high chair available at request.
- Towels/bedlinen provided.
- Superfast Fibreoptic Wireless broadband.
- Private rear garden with patio furniture.
- Dedicated parking for two cars.
- Sorry NO pets allowed.